Thursday, July 27, 2006

days 20 and 21

My apologies to the one dedicated reader of "Confessions" . . . yesterday's confession didn't get written. I admit it's because I'm getting ready to go out of town for the weekend and don't want to shoot a doe to just sit in the frig all weekend. I'm into butchering deer fresh now.

I'll be heading out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Monday evening July 31, so there won't be any confessions until at least Monday. I'm headed for Maryland where I'll be giving a couple of talks about hunting ethics to hunter ed instructors. I'm pretty sure that my recent deer sniping activity is going to make it into the talks, too. So maybe I can chalk all of this up to a business expense. Yeah right.

We'll get back to deer sniping as soon as we can next week. That's confessions of a deer sniper.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You GOT to be shitting me! Only one faithfull reader? Who would that be? Bet you don't have the balls to take all of your pictures and Blog access to Maryland! I'm sure you would get some comments from the ethics committee on the storage of said deer in the cooler, mine and Keiths comments about heaving the best meat standing, or how about dumping the bones out back! I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't mention any of this if you want to kee this gig.

Fri Jul 28, 10:39:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Frank Zappai said...

yeah yeah yeah. well I'm back, anyway. Did manage to bring up the deer sniping, it came in kinda handy for comparing with sport hunting.

I'll be back on track by tomorrow.
vz

Mon Jul 31, 09:04:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you talked to Keith since your return? Looks like things are starting to shake around the concervency! Saw bulldozers, drott, dump truck, pipe and ditch digger there this morning on my way by. Hope to stop in to see what happens soon. Would have blogged on Mr.Mike site but I'm not a blogger yet. Is there a charge to do that?

Tue Aug 01, 10:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jim Tantillo said...

no charge whatsoever, I just need your email address so I can send you an invite, then you just follow the instructions from there.

Tue Aug 01, 11:10:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikee@harbec.com

Wed Aug 02, 08:18:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home